Summer Sunday Worship
- 8:30 service includes communion, in the Chapel
- 10:00 service in the Sanctuary, first Sundays include communion.
We are delighted to welcome you to worship here at Fairmount. This is an active faith community with a wide variety of opportunities for people of all ages and stages to grow in faith, in relationships with each other and in our call to serve God in our daily lives. We are a congregation with open doors where all God's children are welcomed and encouraged to explore the meaning of faith in their lives. If you are looking for a church home, or are looking for support as you wrestle with your questions, please know there is a place for you in this church community. Find out how...
Be Our Guest!
You do not have to be a member to participate in worship or any program events. All are welcome.
- Newcomers: You are welcome to meet church members at our 'complimentary' newcomer lunches held on the first Sunday of every month (after 10:00 worship).
- Parking: First time guests are encouraged to park in the rear lot adjacent to the church. Handicapped parking is likewise available there. Get directions.
- Families: We have care for infants/toddlers every Sunday during worship hours. We have Godly Play programs during worship for preschool age and first/second grade children. We provide activity booklets and worship bags to enhance their experience. Just ask an usher!
- Teens: We have awesome youth programs for awesome youth! Middle Schoolers will enjoy the Breakfast Club and God Squad, while High Schoolers can check out SHiFT and CHEER.
- Adult Education: We offer Sunday morning bible study and other opportunities for education and growth. Learn more,,,
- Remote/Geographically Distanced: Sermons and music available in cyberspace via our media server [worship2go.org]. Follow @fairmountchurch on twitter or become a fan of Fairmount on facebook, and be apprised of new videos and social media events.
- Ongoing events:The Fairmount Music Series and Small Groups including support groups, and other choices for education and fellowship are open to the public. Don't be shy!
However you choose to participate, we hope you'll indicate your presence so we may welcome you and answer questions. Consider attending a visitors lunch on any first Sunday after the 2nd service. And of course, organic fair-trade coffee is available after the services!
Coming up at Fairmount:
View entire calendar
To worship God, to seek the way of Christ,
to grow as an inviting, caring, and
challenging community of adults,
youth, and children,
in response to God's unconditional
love that transcends all
human distinctions and summons
us to make a difference in the World.
Our Diversity Statement
As beloved children of God, we welcome all persons to join our family of faith as full participants, regardless of age, race or ethnicity, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, mental or physical ability, economic status, differences of thought and expression, or any other human condition. We celebrate and find strength in our diversity.